Monday through Friday from 6 AM to 10 PM
Weekends 8 AM to 5 PM.
Best times to call are Tuesday through Friday after 6 PM, or during the weekend.
Note: The Illinois Tollway currently has a violation relief program, which reduces all existing $20 and $50 fines to $3 until Jun 30, 2021.
Learn more at https://bddy.me/3uJHyir
– If you went through an I-PASS toll but donâ€™t have an I-PASS you owe the cash rate for that toll, if you have an I-PASS (or E-ZPASS) device but it was not working you owe the I-PASS rate for that toll.
– You have seven days to pay.
– It typically takes less than 24 hours for you to appear in the system after going through a toll without paying.
– You can call 800-824-7277 for more info.
– If you pay the wrong amount and it is to little, you still owe the difference, if it’s to much you will need to claim the overage amount.
– The same rules apply to all states.